Friday, September 07, 2007

Blue, blue blueberries!

I want some blueberries! Don't you just love this cute Tilda-stamp? These are also some of the new stamps for this fall from Magnolia. You can see more ideas with these stamps in Linda Muhren's blog (she's a great card-artist, and fellow DT-member for Magnolia).

I've been asked several times how I do the coloring on my cards. I always forget to answer in my posts, but here it comes:

I mostly use Distress Ink from Ranger. Here's how: Pad the inkpad against an acrylic block, or drip some distress ink refill on it. Then use a paintbrush and water to pick up the colors, and paint, like you're using ordinary watercolors. I also use watercolors sometimes, and Twinkling H2O from LuminArte (twinkling watercolors).

For my Norwegian readers: I've scheduled several classes this fall, most of them are almost fully booked, but there are still a few spots left. You can see more about this on Steffens, Hobby Norge.


20 comments:

Lia said...

what a nice card you made

Vibeche said...

WOW du bare lager de kuleste kortene :)

Samm said...

Stunning, very pretty!

Samm
x

Aud said...

Så utrolig fine kort du lager - blir nesten stum av beundring!

Gleder meg til å få stempler i posten snart!!! :o)

Jan Scholl said...

man-where are my pencils?? you are so talented.

HegeT said...

Så superflotte kortene dine ble!!!
Du er en racer på nye oppsett....

Nydelige farger, som er gode å se på...

Klem
HegeT

megastamper said...

wow ... wonderful, amazing, fantastic ... i´m really unspeakable about such a great card.
greetings
bea

chelemom said...

Your coloring is really incredible! I love these images...

Anne Bente said...

wawww, du er altså bare verdeennsmester i kort lavning,så utrolig flotte de er alle sammen

Erica said...

She's very cute Malin :D, as is your card :D!

Músla said...

wow youre cards are amazing !!! love youre coloring to

to bad for me ,im in Iceland no way for me to get these cute stamps:(

Trine said...

Hei!
Så nydelig blåbærkort! Masser av nydelige farger og detaljer!
Takk for titten!

Annette said...

Jeg bøyer meg i støvet!
Fatter ikke hvordan du får til å lage så lekre kort!
En helt unik stil.

Et stort; WOW!!! fra meg

yngla said...

Vilket FANTASTISKT underbart kort! Färgerna är så underbart lysande!

mum on the run said...

So beautiful!

Anita Hagen said...

FANTASTISK!! Aledeles nydelig. Du er så fantastisk til å sette sammen knæsje og flotte farger. Alltid en fryd å stikke innom bloggen din.

Klem Anita

Vianna said...

You make such wonderful, rich cards!
What coloring method do you use?
I wish I could attend one of your classes, but I live in Florida ... can't get to Norway just now.
Stay healthy - and creative!
And thank you for the inspiration.
V.

Ellen K said...

WOW NYDELIG kort....

Stampingcaz said...

your cards are stunning, I am in awe!

Anja said...

Love this card,

greetings Anja