Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whiff of Joy..... Again!

Some busy weeks right now. I visited my parents on the oposite side of the country last weekend. Then I had to prepare and host classes during the week, and this weekend I attended Scraporama, a large scrapbooking/stamping fair, where we (Steffens) had a stand. So much fun, but I'm completely bushed right now. I did get some shopping done, though, so there's some pretty papers waiting for me, to get back to creating again.

I've received some e-mails while I was out and about. I'll get back to all of you. Just give me a couple of days :)

Here's a new card, by the way. Another one of the oh-so-pretty Whiff of Joy motifs. Luuuuuv them!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, it will serve very good as a present with some money or coupon inside.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs, Yvon.

Jonna said...

For et nydelig konvoluttkort. Likte godt fargekombinasjonen av blått og grønt.

Donna said...

Wow, love your coloring on this Malin, very well done, and the color scheme and layout are fabulous too.
Hugs
Donna

Kreativmonster said...

Veeeery pretty card! Which way do you work? Do you choose the other materials first and then start colouring the image or just the other way round?

Sinikka said...

You never can get tired of htese stamps. Once again fab colouring and such a love colour combination. Well done and so Malin aka Boop
Hugs Sinikka

Anonymous said...

Jeg våknet i går og var fyllesyk... Kan knapt forestille meg hvordan dere som jobbet i går også har det!

Nydelig kort, Malin! Vi sees senest fredag!

Anette (som ikke gidder å logge på på skolen...)

Monica said...

Nydelig kort Boopen. Og superkoselig å se deg igjen på lørdag selvom det var kjedelig du ikke ble med på treff. Håper vi treffes igjen snart. Ha en fin uke. Stor klem :)

Jeanette said...

Wow! Kjempefint kort da! :)

❤ Kaia said...

Nydelig.
Vakkert fargelagt, og nydelige friske farger.
Ha en fin dag.

Unknown said...

your card looks so wonderful ... again! it´s a great coloration and all is matching.
hugs, bea

Murielle said...

OH...Malin, your card is fabulous.
Beautiful colours and lovely colouring image.
I love your idea!!
Hugs, Mumur

Unknown said...

Love this card!!
It's so beautiful!!
The papers are amazing and that stamped image is FABULOUS!!!