Monday, April 06, 2009

Foxy


Just a quick update before I go to bed. I made these cards some time back, and then I completely forgot about them. Shame on me. How could I forget these cute papers and stamps by Imaginisce? The cards are quite simple to be made by me, but I actually do make clean & simple from time to time. I just rarely bother to post them on www.

I just can't wait for Easter holiday right now. I'm planning on being very, very creative! There are some challenge blogs with very tempting challenges going on.

7 comments:

Sinikka said...

These cards look so differently from all the other cards that you make, but I like them a lot. They are very happy.
Cute paper and cute stamps with once again a fab coloration.
Have a nice week

Aina said...

Så utrolig søte!

Teres said...

Underbart fina kort! Är fågeln och räven motivstämplar? Vet du vart man kan köpa dem? Vill ha:)

Önskar dej en riktigt glad påsk och tack för all glädje och inspiration du sprider via din blogg!

Mette said...

Kjempesøte kort! De dyrefigurene på stempelmotiv og ark var nydelige:)

Karina said...

Skønne kort, du har lavet. Dejligt med stærke farver.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Like this "simple" cards too. Hope your vacation will be as creative as you planned!! Love,
Jacqueline

Linda said...

disse var utrolig søte! :)