Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Sandy and Candy. And what to do with all those buttons...?

I've had these really old papers by Christina Cole for ProvoCraft laying around. I've always loved this line of papers, both for the pattern and the colors. It's my kind of colors i guess. But I can't save 'em for like forever, can I? I need to use some stuff (and make room for new stuff). But it's crazy just how little stuff you can put on one card. Three buttons? Hey, I need to make a couple of hundred cards (with three buttons on each) just to empty that one box! Guess I should hurry up and create... Stamps are Sandy and Candy (digistamps) :))

4 comments:

Mette said...

These are wonderful. Love the bright colours, all the cute details and wonderful images.

Hugs, Mette

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous and so disco feeling, love them both hugs pops x x x

Alina said...

gorgeous images, Malin and very pretty cards!
hugs, Alina

Ali said...

these are amazing.i really impress by bright colors all the images are wonderful.


Plastic Card