Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rockabillies and a Tilda-card


I was so happy to win the card-competition on Minneriket.no with this card of Tilda sitting on the bench. The card with the Rockabillies came in number 3. Thank you to all who voted!

I made these cards for Magnolias DT. I've made several more, and I will photograph them later. Right now I'm flat out on the couch with some bug or something. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Stamps used:
Rockabillies: Tilda med volang, Tuffe Edwin, Scarf (SO07) by Magnolia. Paper from K&Company

Tilda on the bench: Bänk, Tuffa Tilda (SO07) Tildas Bin (SO-C07) by Magnolia, Paper by Basic Grey, Stella Ruby.

6 comments:

Inge Groot said...

I can see why you have won the comeptition, what a sweet cards you've made:-D Congrats!
Hugs, Inge

_Kine said...

Grattis med seieren. Dine kort fikk min stemme :)

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen said...

Gratulerer så mye, dine kort var bare helt fantastiske :)
Utrolig kule stempler og jeg må jo si at jeg bare har mer og mer lyst på flere magnoliastempler :)

Christa said...

Your cards are really lovely!! My compliments ...

Lia said...

I can see why you won te competition I like your card it is a sweet card

Kianel said...

Hello,
Just loooooooooooooooove those cards of yours. I love the way you cut out the flowers of the Basic grey paper and the way it's just fit perfectly in the card. Wonderful work. by the way, i want to congratulate you for being a member of the magnolia design team (hé, that's makes us collegues...yeepee!). BRAVO! lots of love, Kianel
http://lescrapdekianel.canalblog.com/