Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fairy Bliss

Feels wonderful to be creating again, even if it's just a simple card or two. Who cares if the stash fills up the whole livingroom, dining table, coach and half of the ground floor. The cat is having a ball trying to get my ribbons out of the Pull-EZ, and trying to have little naps on top of my papers.
 

Well, this is what I made this afternoon. A card with the stamp "Fairy Bliss", and papers by Basic Grey. I'm not sure about the brand of the sentiment... sorry about that. I made this for the challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar, please check out their wonderful challenges, sponsors and designers. This weeks challenge was to make a "Good Luck"/"Best Wishes"-card. My card is colored with Promarkers and Inktense pencils - as usual.
 
Also: If you own a stamp by PapilioStamps, you can enter my challenge over at the Papiliostamps-blog: "You could be the Winner!" Be sure to enter before 7 July. :-)

Thanks for visiting! :-)

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Knall fint kort og så nydlig fargelagd!!

De Creakeet van Peet said...

you call this simple..i really like this card. Love Peet

CraftyC said...

So nice to see you back blogging again. This is another gorgeous card you have made!
Clairex

Donna said...

Love this stamp and card Malin, such pretty colors, and as usual your coloring is fabulous.
hugs
Donna xx

BA said...

really a cute card malin
xoxo BA

elin said...

Kjempeflott i lekre farger. Nydelig stempel!! God helg.

Tiets said...

Ooo I adore this card you've made... such a lovely stamp too!!
Hugs Tiets